Case Study | Healthcare Consulting Organization
A leading healthcare consultancy providing business intelligence, advisory service and communication strategy to healthcare care providers, life science, managed care organizations.
Challenge | To document and incorporate the business processes followed by both business development and client services teams into a single transparent and collaborative process and deploy that process on the salesforce.com platform with a focus on:
- Incorporating annual account plans
- Managing activities related to key account relationship
- Facilitating both account and product based quotas and forecast
Solution | Optimize the client’s existing salesforce.com system by consolidating processes, and customizing forecasting and account planning.
- Develop custom code to allow for both product and account based quotas and forecast
- Build custom objects for account plans
- Deploy team selling for better collaboration
Results | Client’s salesforce.com instance now accurately reflects their complete business process, putting critical components of that process in the required context by:
- Allowing for both product and account based quotas and forecast
- Linking annual account plans with real-time opportunities for better forecasting and trend analysis
- Setting up team selling to provide all stakeholders with visibility of all activities and individuals with an account
- Deploying an org charting application to improve identification of “White spaces” and facilitate networking activity